Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a Master 3v3/5v5 Slot+10 wins for reward !!!

Discussion on a Master 3v3/5v5 Slot+10 wins for reward !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a Master 3v3/5v5 Slot+10 wins for reward !!!

just need a 5v5 (preferd) or 3v3 master slot +10 wins to get the rewards since the season ends in less then a weak .. im dia (dia2peek) but want the master icon and the boarder ...

IM ON EU WEST
Old 11/06/2014, 11:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Tags
master- slot- teamranked-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a 5v5/3v3 MASTER Slot+10 wins for reward !!! (euw)
11/07/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
just need a 5v5 (preferd) or 3v3 master slot +10 wins to get the rewards since the season ends in less then a weak .. im dia (dia2peek) but want the master icon and the boarder ...
[Trading] Trading Diamond 4 NA Smurf for Challenger/Master 3v3 slot + 10 wins
10/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to trade my D4 NA smurf. Has AD and AP rune pages, 30~ champs, 4 skins (maid nidalee, arctic warfare caitlyn, dragonslayer vayne, and royal shaco) Has a 61% win rate in ranked queues and is 66 LP in D4. Unranked S3 Never been banned/chat restricted, and I'm the original owner. Referral service was never used on this account either. Has 355 RP and around 5300 IP.
[Buying] Master/Challenger slot [EUW] + 10 wins
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Buying] [EUW] Team Ward Reward wins
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy Wins for the Team Ward Reward. At least 15 wins in 3v3. Price negotiable. Either pm me or answer in this thread. Only trusted members please. If you got 2 people who can win 15 games with me on EUW in 3v3 Team ranked I would pay around 30€ (each get 15€). Negotiable!
[Buying] EUW Teamslot including 10 wins for Diamond Frame Reward
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Board, Im searching a Teamslot for the Diamond Frame Reward including the played Games that be needed for it. Only here with Request. Give me your prices please here or PM. regards