Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBE Accounts!

Discussion on PBE Accounts! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PBE Accounts!

I have two PBE accounts for sale. Post here or PM me with your offers and I will contact you.

One is pretty much unused. Has all the champions and a good set of runes. The other has been used a good bit, has all the champions and a lot of runes and some random skins.

Kalista is now on the PBE so if you want to try her out now would be a good time pick one up

Will only go first to well repped members.

Payment via PayPal only.

Accounts are on NA!

Account 1:

Account 2:

Account 2 is the one I used personally. Has various skins. I don't know how many or of which ones.

You no longer get RP Stipends. Skins are prices normally. New content cost release RP price or 1 IP. Like so:

So you won't have issues buying any new content on either account.

asking $15 USD each (via PayPal). Can combo together for a discount if you wish. I will also entertain other offers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2014, 07:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the unused one? how to pay you?
Old 11/05/2014, 08:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 465107954 View Post
how much for the unused one? how to pay you?
Updated original post with prices and more info on the accounts. :3
Old 11/05/2014, 11:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, it seems like I cant PM you, interested in your 'unused' PBE account, PM me for payment infos !

Cheers
Old 11/05/2014, 12:00   #5

Sold!
Closed Thread