Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost from Bronze to Gold! Cheap! Your average player

Discussion on Boost from Bronze to Gold! Cheap! Your average player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello all
My name is John and I have been playing League since s1. I may not be diamond or challenger but I am a platnium 1 player. I am looking to make a bit of side cash for tuition and just living expenses. I am your typical league of legends player, not extremely good but I will get the job done. I am hoping to boost accounts from Bronze to Gold. I cant guarantee platnium but I have successfully boosted my friends from bronze to gold in a matter of 2 days. So if you're looking for someone to boost to Gold for season rewards feel free to send me a message.
We can negotiate prices. I am very flexible with prices since I enjoy playing the game and I will try to make the prices fair. I can pretty much guarantee I will have the lowest cost and I am willing to match prices if you can find one. Contact me via skype at: EloboostToGold123. (I know its a pretty bad name lol)
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you guys soon!
P.S- I know people are skeptical in regards to people hacking accounts. I am a normal college student with aspirations to be a doctor in the future. I just want some money on the side since my family is not particularly wealthy. We can have a chat to calm your suspicions before you purchase if you like . Hope to hear from you soon!
Old 11/05/2014, 12:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added for vouch
Old 11/05/2014, 12:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch u!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all My name is John and I have been playing League since s1. I may not be diamond or challenger but I am a platnium 1 player. I am looking to make a bit of side cash for tuition and just living expenses. I am your typical league of legends player, not extremely good but I will get the job done. I am hoping to boost accounts from Bronze to Gold. I cant guarantee platnium but I have successfully boosted my friends from bronze to gold in a matter of 2 days. So if you're looking for...
Wts Cheap duoq boost EUW for Bronze/Silver/ Gold player
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Boosting atm acc s5- gold 5. If anyone needs cheap duoq boost write here :)
[Selling] Bronze - Gold [Cheap][Fast][Diamond S3/4 Player]
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys i am a diamond season 3 & 4 player and i am willing to boost people up to gold. I have never tried this nor ever done boosting but my friend wich is a long time member of this forum introduced me to this and i got a picture of how i should do it. I will post my prices below and also a screenshot of my profile as proof i am diamond player. Bronze ~ Per division Silver ~ Per division Gold ~ Per division
EUW Lol Elo Boost Plat player doing 5 vouch game (Bronze to Gold)
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, am a new booster here. Am actually Plat 3 and boost only from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. Ill make 2 vouch games for 5 different person. Just give me your skype on this subject and ill add you. Merry Christmas ;) Duo Q available for vouch
Gold 1 Player : Free elo boost from Bronze to Silver.
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yeah i am pretty bored in Gold 1 atm. Games are way to hard and people from Plat 5 really dont give a fuck so you cant really carry games. Just with luck you will get a team that is atleast going equal but back to topic . Because i am so tired and bored of these games in gold 1 i could boost someone out of bronze for free just for fun .