Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune for eune server

Discussion on Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune for eune server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune for eune server

want Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune for eune server
u will go first :/ when i get skins will pay for u the money
Old 11/04/2014, 22:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If you mean a Skin Code its as far as I know not possible.
But If you mean a Account. I'm sorry.
Old 11/04/2014, 23:48   #3

elite*gold: 1
yep skin code

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Riot Kayle and Miss Fortune from Lucca Comics & Games 2014 Got 3 codes Price 5E paysafecard each code. Skype : vortex.energy1 Can go first if good tbm
[Selling] [CHEAP] Arcade Miss Fortune €3, Riot Kayle €2,50 [EUNE/OCE/BR/LAN/TU/RU]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Aracde Miss fortune (1350rp) + Miss fortune(3150ip/790rp) if you don't own her yet. €3 The code works on the servers : OCE, BR, LAN, LAS, TU, RU Riot kayle(Not available anymore/975RP) + Kayle(450IP/260rp) if you don't own her yet: €2,50 The code works on the servers : OCE, BR, LAN, LAS, TU, RU Dragonslayer pantheon (1350rp) + pantheon(3150ip/790rp) if you don't own him yet. €2,50 The code works on the servers : EUNE, OCE, BR, LAN, LAS, TU, RU Riot bump fist ward: €2,50 The code works on...
[Selling] Miss Fortune / Riot Kayle 2.5€ each [Only LAN, OCE, LAS, TR, BR]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'll go first, but I'll apply the code through Team Viewer so I can be sure it worked since I don't know exactly which codes do still work and which do not. Please post here before adding me on Skype. All codes expired. Payment can be done through Paypal, Bitcoin or Paysafe.
[Selling] [CHEAP] Arcade Miss Fortune €4, Riot Kayle €3 [EUNE/OCE/BR/LAN/TU/RU]
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Aracde Miss fortune (1350rp) + Miss fortune(3150ip/790rp) if you don't own her yet. €3 The code works on the servers : EUNE, OCE, BR, LAN, TU, RU Riot kayle(Not available anymore/975RP) + Kayle(450IP/260rp) if you don't own her yet: €2,50 The code works on the servers : EUNE, OCE, BR, LAN, TU, RU If you buy both, you get them for a fixed price of €5 instead of €5,50 Payment: Paypal (gift) Will apply the codes through teamviewer so I can confirm you received them, if the code does not...
[Buying] Looking for riot kayle & miss fortune for tr
09/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for riot kayle & miss fortune for tr. contact me via skype . thank you :) BUMP , I ONLY NEED RIOT KAYLE !