Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last 3 Spots for master 3 v 3EuWest

Discussion on Last 3 Spots for master 3 v 3EuWest within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last 3 Spots for master 3 v 3EuWest

Hey guys season is about to end only 8 days left. My team is doing the last 3 spots for this season. All the spots are for master contact me quick and get your place and enjoy the new rewards.

Price: 120 euro include 10 wins.

How this works :

1. We will prove you that our teams have the ranking that Im saying in this post.
2. The leader of the team will talk with you.
3. The payments are done on paypal.
4. You send request to the team and one of our players will play 10 games in that team.
5. Gz you are challenger/master/dia .

Main Thread with vouches and job ended

Old 11/04/2014, 00:19   #2

Up
People look for good service and quick.So thats what we give for a fair price
Old 11/05/2014, 01:14   #3

Up just for Master be quick if some1 its interested!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ıllııllı 2x 5v5 Master spots left! ıllııllı
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I've bought some teams, and i've got 2 master spots left, its 5v5 team. For just 50€ extra they also win 10 games with you! (you need to be at least Gold!!) Spot: €50 PSC Spot + 10 wins: €100 PSC Since my other skype is lost :(, this is my new skype: Borbaxx
SELLING RANKED 3v3 TEAMS NA ~ CHALLENGER SPOTS ~ DIAMOND SPOTS
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MSG me on Skype - Aiiightk47 if interested
[Selling] [Ranked Team/Spots][EUW] Plat team - diamond spots [Available][Cheap]
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
You can get today your spot on a diamond ranked team or get your own team. This is a cheap way to get the rewards of high rank, also a good and safe choice if you dont want to get eloboosted. If you are interested contact me and shoot me a offer, i can say i do it pretty cheapier than others By buying a team: - You get the ownership of the team, this means the team is yours and you can invite up to 9 guys to join the team. - Rank shows up on your profile. - You win rewards by the end...
[Selling] CHALLENGER SPOTS ! Selling Challenger* 5v5 team spots [NA]
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell CHALLENGER spots for ranked 5v5s, These spots are limited so first come first serve. I will keep you on the team until season ends so you receive the bonus rewards. (Probably something epic for challenger) You will receive challenger border after season 3. (Going to be less than 500 people in NA with this border)
Verkaufe 3v3 spots | Sell 3v3 spots
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. EUW. 2 avaiable. First only to trusted members. So if ur a scammer - dont bother