Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre order Placement Games !

Discussion on Pre order Placement Games ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Pre order Placement Games !

Hello !

Doing a good Discount on Pre order Placement Games! for season 5

Bronze - Silver - Gold ( Season 4 ) = 30 euro / 3 euro game

Plat ( Season 4 ) = 40 euro / 4 euro game

Diamond ( Season 4 ) = 50 euro / 5 euro Game

if i didnt do 8/10 i'll Refound the money

!

Main thread :
Old 11/04/2014, 01:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can you do NA server
Old 11/04/2014, 02:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me skype : sacreol1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VicrixBoosting: Pre-order CHEAP S4 placement games!
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
We are VicrixBoosting and are offering an amazing S4 placement games offer! With Season 4 finally here don't miss out on our epic offer of: 10 placement matches for 30€! We GUARANTEE 9 wins out of the 10 matches. For every loss under the 9 win guarantee, we will boost you an extra 2 wins after the placement. We offer boosting after the 10 placement matches as well at this rate seen here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3057409-boosting-cheap-fast-secure.html
[Selling] EUW | Cheap placement games €15 - €30 | Order Now!
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ranked will be reset at 01:00 CET tonight, are you ready? You can order really cheap placement games with me for only €15! If you are higher than Gold V the prices are negotiable but won't be higher than €30 under any circumstances. Skype - heartkoreaboosting Regular thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3057942-elo-boost-plat-v.html I accept IBAN (bank transfer), PayPal and PaySafeCards!
[Selling] EUW & EUNE | ORDER YOUR PLACEMENT GAMES NOW!
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
€20 for 10 placement games if your ELO was Gold V or lower if your order TODAY. Check my other thread for vouches / prices! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3057942-elo-boost-plat-v.html If you're higher than Gold V at the end of pre-season 3 then I'll do them for €25!
[Selling] Eloburst - 10% off, pre order placement matches now!
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Preorder Placement Matches NOW and save 10% + 20% on your next Order! Fix your MMR! 20% off if you purchase single Wins! Only during Preseason. Click the signature for more informations. or contact us via Skype: unzcalol sapsalol
[Selling] WTS Season 4 placement games ORDER NOW !
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wts season 4 placement games. im platina I and my friend diamond IV. We make the placement games with duo queue . When loose 1-2 game with leavers or trolls guaranted boost to gold V. Price 40euro !