Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold smurf Eune

Discussion on Gold smurf Eune within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Gold smurf Eune

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account, on eune

The account is LvL 30, has 0 wins in Normal and placements done, and is in gold

It has 140 Riot Points and 190 Influence Points.

The account has 16 Owned Champions.

Can provide screenshot if wanted either add me on skype or send me a pm
I do own the account and have access to the origin e-mail

No skins

Really bad runes, 2 runepages.

Price negotiable. 10€ min psc/paypal

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE gold 5 smurf acc with 200 reffs done
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling GOLD 5 fresh acc good for smurf EUNE server good mmr high i mean, have many champions and many skins , 4 rune pages , rare skin pax sivir, but i dont care about sivir. ! good account ! offers here or at skype : live:himselfpvp i will show a proof of Refferals dont worry :) also u can log in site and see my reffs
[Selling] Smurf account on EUNE [Gold 3]
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUNE, It's just a simple account. Nothing too fancy, has a few skins. I've not played it much, only a few games this season. It has gold border from last season aswell & the reward with elise skin. Hupadupa's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats ^there's some skins and shit you can check out. I have registered email, and every single question on it that you can use if you need to recover the account eventually. It's a powerlvled account, and...
eune gold 5 smurf
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^Hey im selling a eune gold 5 smurf, im original owner of the account so it comes with everything you need. The account owns 30-40 champs and this skins Midnight ahri dynasty ahri panda anni iBlitzcrank death blossom elise Forecast janna pool party leona iron solari leona
[Selling] EUNE Gold IV 68p. - Smurf acc for 10€
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my smurf account in Gold IV (Platinum MMR) - 30+ LP for win game It has only 37 wins at ranked and it's already in Gold rating. Only PSC - reg. email included Skype: honych1 Champs, runes, everything at skype!
[Selling] [EUNE] Perfect Gold V Smurf
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
https://imageshack.com/a/img28/6687/p3m.png You gain about 30 lp per win, because of 63% winrate! I accept only Paypal. Skype: krzysiek998x