Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DivisionBooster420 now looking for Boosters – EUW, EUNE,TR, OCE and NA.

Discussion on DivisionBooster420 now looking for Boosters – EUW, EUNE,TR, OCE and NA. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DivisionBooster420 now looking for Boosters – EUW, EUNE,TR, OCE and NA.

As the season ends we are getting overwhelmed by orders and we need YOUR help.
But more than anything else we are looking for boosters that can join our team as the beginning of Season 5 will prove to be a very busy season for us!

What we are looking for:
• Diamond III - I + boosters with a winning ratio of more than 70% in Platinum and Diamond League.
• 16+ of age.
• Available to play 5/7 days.
• Open to communicate and keep up with the updates.
• Use VPNs.
• Able to complete at least one division per 24 hours.
• Knowledge of more than one role.

What we have to offer:
• Competitive payment. We have high expectations from our boosters as our jobs come with perks of their own.
• Guaranteed payments after every division.
• Job continuance. We always have a new job open as soon as you’re finished with your current one. You’ll never be out of work.
• Respect. We understand that our boosters need time away from the game and we encourage them to do so every couple of days.
• Assistance. A group of selected and very talented boosters that you can duo with.

More than anything else we are looking for trust-worthy people. League of Legends is a game but this isn’t a game for us. Please contact us if this is something that you see yourself doing.
In order to apply please add divisionbooster420 on Skype.
PS. All applicants will have to undergo a test which will determine our future collaboration.

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NA BOOSTERS ONLY!
Old 11/12/2014, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have enough boosters for the EU region already.
Now I'm looking for NA boosters only.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for EUW/EUNE Boosters !
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello , so as title said , I wanna start a new boosting company which will have headquarters on EUW/EUNE server , If someone want to make some money with me , please post here or PM me , and I will ask you some basical things to see if you want to be a professional booster , Thanks !
Looking for OCE and EUNE/EUW Boosters
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi we at pG Boosting are really getting too many orders from OCE and EUNE AND EUW And we simply do not have any boosters in that region We would like to ask for one or two from each region to join our company. We will do a simple 80 or 90% cut where we recieve 10%/20% and you recieve 90%/80%. We can assure you you will be paid well and be given jobs on a daily basis with up to 4-5 jobs per week. We are very flexible and friendly to work for and I hope you consider us to be your company....
Looking for NA and EUW/EUNE Boosters
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Really simple , I ask you to do a job and I take 15% of the pay. Add my skype Cream9000 Must be able to boost up to Diamond V/Platinum V _________________________________________________ ______________ Thanks NOT LOOKING FOR NA BOOSTERS ANYMORE
LOOKING FOR BOOSTERS!!(eune, euw, na)
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, as the title sais, we are currently looking for some boosters to the crew. We are a boosting company named: LoL-Boosting. (website will come up within the next week) If this sounds like something u could be intrested in, or something u want to know more about, please reply here, or add my skype: LoL-Boosting best regards, and hope to hear from u soon! :)
Looking for NA, EUW and EUNE boosters.
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am admin of this: ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching service! epvp: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2347343-elo-boost-net-ll-ll-professional-elo -boosting-coaching-ll-ll-euw-eune-na.html We are looking for competent boosters from North America and Europe. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere. Skype: