Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching 70 E*Gold | Make for you a Signature and Avatar!

Discussion on Searching 70 E*Gold | Make for you a Signature and Avatar! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Searching 70 E*Gold | Make for you a Signature and Avatar!

Topic!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a GFX to make me a thread design avatar and signature
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title, skype:qualityboosting
[Buying] Searching for YT background, intro, banner & avatar for e*gold
10/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Well the title pretty much says it. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, simple as possible is what I'd prefer tbh. As I produce gaming content it would have to have something to do with the games I play(Skyrim, LoL, CoD, CS etc). I'm flexible on the price, tell me what you think is fair.
[S] Signature + Avatar [B] E*Gold
10/01/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 19 Replies
Topic. Sollte Ein Real Life Render Sein , Also nicht's mit Anime und Comics....Text: .Kazu' Postet Euere Werke Hier , Die Beste Signatur und avatar Gewinnt .
How to make your own avatar or signature.
10/01/2007 - Tutorials - 14 Replies
Step 1: Find/make a picture you like via internet or something else. Not something too big. Step 2: Save it to any folder you want as long as you will remember it.(To do this, Right-Click on the picture and click on Save Picture As. Then save it to wherever you like.) Step 3: Repeat Step 2 as long as you want but my advice would be to get at max 3 pictures. Ok first lets make an avatar which is easier.Sooo... Step 4: Open elitepvpers and go to My Controls which is at the top middle of...