Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Platin/Diamond Smurf duo queue partner from B1 to S5

Discussion on Searching for Platin/Diamond Smurf duo queue partner from B1 to S5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for Platin/Diamond Smurf duo queue partner from B1 to S5

Hey Guys, im searching for a lol pro with a low elo smurf that would duo queue with me from b1 to s5. Before deciding me for a partner i would do 1 test game with you for choosing the best

regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching smurf queue-partner from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 (20€)
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, im Searching for a Duo Queue Partner ( Smurf ). I would pay 20 € for getting carried from bronze 1 (34lp) to Silver 5 (0lp). To proove your skills i would like to do 1 test ranked. The Money will be paid with Paysafe. Write your skype acc and the division of your main. Regards Luminator
[Buying] LF NA duo queue partner diamond 1+
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a NA duo queue partner diamond 1 + pref top adc or mid. I main jungle, play at p2-p1 elo for a few weeks now but just want to get diamond and call it a day. Prefer you play on a plat or gold account $5 a win. skype: hotslol
AkaSnakes - Diamond 1 smurf solo queue - Best Wukong NA
10/03/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
-
[Buying] DouQ Partner der mit Smurf spielt! Ab Platin!
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^Topic Suche ihn da damit ich meinen Account noch auf Gold bekomme! Falls der ihr keinen Smurf habt, kann ich einen Silber 3 Smurf zur Verfügung stellen. Ich zahle euch pro Divison 5-10€ (es sollte euch aber naturlich auch Spaß machen, und nicht nur um das Geld gehen) Teamspeak3-Server / Skype stehen zur Verfügung!
Searching a duo queue partner on EUW
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am searching for an duo queue partner for an elo boost for a friend . We would share the earnings 50/50 after / inbetween the boost. PM me if u are interrested or post in Thread