Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for DuoQ Booster from Silver 1 to Gold 5

Discussion on Looking for DuoQ Booster from Silver 1 to Gold 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for DuoQ Booster from Silver 1 to Gold 5

For NA Server. Looking to work with someone to get my friends account to gold 5.
Old 10/30/2014, 20:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i do it for 30euro right now can add me on skype abatizz.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
duoq booster NA silver elo
08/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If s1's doing his job on silver elo on NA and want to duoq add skype; ex.ave, cheers. no shiterino, thanks
[Buying] LF DuoQ booster in Silver EUW.
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm silver 2 on EUW, looking for a duoq boost. If you got a job with a silver account, you can duoq with me and earn more with every game we'll play. Reply or pm me if you ok with this: -I'll pay 2€ per win. -Every defeat adds one more win. -Booster account must be around silver elo, games will be easier to win since I can handle that elo. -Low TBM boosters are welcome for a vouch game before the trade. -I'll pay with PayPal.
[Buying] LF booster Silver 1 81 LP to gold 5 !!! Duoq
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i search FAST a booster who makes with me duoq from Silver 1 81 LP to gold 5 ! i make Solo que too but i prefer duo que ! payment AFTER Work ( if you ask for early payment while already boosting you get nothing ) after reaching Gold 5 you get 20€ via paypal or 25 € via Paysafecard add me skype ! karen21502
[Buying] LF DuoQ booster in Silver 4/3
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As title said, i'm looking for someone to duoq with. I need 10 victories, easy job for a diamond/plat. I'm on EUW server.
LF DuoQ Booster Silver I- Gold IV (at least)
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Want a boost from Silver I- Gold IV at least. However I wanna duoQ, either u play on another acc ur boosting or I can offer you a bronze I acc to play on. I will not make the boosting harder for you in any way, I got placed in Silver IV after first 10 games and Im now in SIlver I after 3 weeks just going SoloQ. The reason I want a booster is cause I wanna go to gold way faster than I am atm, while my MMR is still high. Obv if you feel like I make the boosting harder I will let u soloQ on...