Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm selling RP for cheap prices

Discussion on I'm selling RP for cheap prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post I'm selling RP for cheap prices

So there is a promotion in my country (morocco) where I get 7x times the amount I recharged ...
( 120 RP price )

Conversion :
10 dirham = ~1€
24 dirham = ~2.4€
So If I put 20€ ( 200dh) credit in my phone , I'll get 140€ credit ( 1400 dh)

Let's do the maths :
1400/24 = 58.33
That means I can buy 58 codes which is equivalent to (amount of rp ) :
58 x 120 = 6960 RP

That means I can get you 6960 Euro for only 20 euro , On league you get only 3620 RP for this same ammount .
Of course I'll add 7€ as my own benifits.So I'll sell you 6960 RP for 27 €

Add me on skype for negotiations : "Frekch Segpa"
Old 10/29/2014, 15:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 161/0/17
Would buy if you go first
Old 10/29/2014, 16:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ill pay you 25€ if you go first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling My Huge GI For Cheap Prices!! Something For Everyone!
09/25/2014 - Infestation Trading - 30 Replies
Hi there! There is now prices on some snipers and rifles! I'm selling my whole GI!!! I will accept CS:GO Items and Paypal only! Paypal only friends or family option!! Trades will be done in Blue Ridge. I'm not going to go first, we can do it in small amounts and so on, if you want to. I havent put any prices on my stuff, so that means you can make me an offer on anything you want. I do not want low ballers, but i will sell my stuff cheap. I know the prices.
>>> Selling GI for steam money(Cheap prices)<<<
07/03/2014 - Infestation Trading - 10 Replies
closed
[Selling] Selling gw2 gold at cheap prices ( US&EU)
04/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Gw2 gold Current prices (this is subject to chance) 0.21 € / gold 0.27 $ / gold Payment through Paypal. After transaction id is verified i will log in the game and make the transfer to one of your characters via in-game mail or guild stash.
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/03/2011 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]