Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tristana & Vayne Coaching

Discussion on Tristana & Vayne Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tristana & Vayne Coaching

Hello ePvP,

Im currently on OCE server with a fresh smurf (low level)

looking to learn adc this/next season with tristana/vayne

Just looking for some plat-challanger lessons.

Thanks!
Old 10/28/2014, 11:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
25e psc (tristana coaching)
English

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Coaching for Elise,Zed and Vayne!
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Like the title says. Want to main these 3 champs and I would say I am decent with zed and vayne but I am a poor jungler with Elise and I would like crystal clear mechanics on all of the champs. Please add me on skype, comment here or PM me if you could do this and we can discuss prices. Skype name: daudtheassassin
[Buying] DIA1/Challenger VAYNE coaching!
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy a coaching service for the adc ''Vayne'' U have to prove that ur really dia1/challenger and really good with vayne.
[Selling] Riot Tristana + Tristana
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hab skincodes für tristana + riot skin offert mir irgendwas hier im thread fragen ebenso :)
[Looking for Coaching] Tristana-Players with high ELO come here
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello dear Community, i'm in need of a pro Tristana-Player, prefferably AD who can teach me everything i need to know about her. I'm pretty new to the game and i want to stay focus on playing her as my main champion. If anyone is familiar with her playing-style, please let me know. Also may need some advice due to tactics, harassment, last hitting, etc. as i said, been playing for 5 days now, pretty new to the game.
[How to get] Kostenlose Tristana +Tristana Riot Skin
10/03/2010 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Kostenlose Tristana +Tristana Riot Skin Vorwort: Da ich gesehen habe das es noch kein How to zur kostenlosen Tristana + Skin gibt hab ich es halt gemacht. Ich glaub jeder findet Skins toll und eine kostenlose Tristana dabei? Why not? Was ihr benötigt: -einen Facebook Account -einen League of Legends Account