Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have a Bronze/Silver/gold account i can smurf on?

Discussion on Anyone have a Bronze/Silver/gold account i can smurf on? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have a Bronze/Silver/gold account i can smurf on?

Hey guys its effectivly a free boost, i just want to play on some low elo accounts and mess about a bit, play champs i dont normally play on and yeah .
Add me on skype mikeac94 if you have one preferably with a decent amount of champs and runes

Probbaly should of added i dont want to buy an account, just use yours for a couple games to have some fun, im diamond on euw and would like to try new champs and stuff in lower elo where i can practise but still win lol
Old 10/28/2014, 00:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Bronze/Silver/Gold smurf EUW
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As the topic says, im looking for a smurf acc in EUW. no skins needed, but i will offer more, if they got skins of course. Just offer me some accounts, or add me in skype :) i will pay via Paypal(verified) Also please leave a price for the account, so i dont have to ask everyone how much he wants!
[Trading] WTT Platin smurf for Bronze/Silver Account
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I want to trade my Platin 5 SoloQ smurf (22 Champions 1 skin) for a Bronze/Silver acc with a lot of champions/skins. Trade via trusted MM only. Add me on skype:manaboost.epvp
[Selling] Silver I smurf account, Gold I account, Bronze IV account.
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver I smurf account has around 50 normal wins and 15 ranked games. Also has gragas riven orianna and kha'zix. With Santa Gragas and Bunny riven. Full ad rune page. Bronze has AP and AD runepage. 40-50 champs. 1 Skin shockblade zed. Low MMR so easy to do a full grind from bronze to gold or whatever.
[Buying] Silver/Bronze Smurf Cheap ACCOUNT
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche einen League of Legends Account auf dem Eu West Server. Der Account, Sollte Silber / Bronze sein. Ein paar Champs, Runen - sowie Skins besitzen. Ich möchte die dazu gehörige Register Mail haben.