Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost from Gold 4 to Platinum 5 EUW

Discussion on Boost from Gold 4 to Platinum 5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/28/2014, 14:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
, hey this is my thread i can do it atm for 30 euro 3x 10 euro psc, add me in skype Liam-Lw, or post under my thread or write me a message here
Old 10/28/2014, 17:13   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
45€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost from Gold 3 to Platinum 5 (PSC)
10/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, Again i Need a Elo Boost from Gold 3 to Platinum 5. i can pay with Amazon Gift Card or Paysafecard. Getting 15-30 LP per win If u want the Job post Ur Details like this in the Thread. Your Price: Your Thread on EPvP: How much time do You Need: Which paymentmethod:
[Buying] Boost from Gold I to Platinum V
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, Looking to buy a boost from Gold I to Platinum V. I gain 30+ LP per win at the moment. Post your prices below, Thanks.
Gold III -> Platinum V; looking for a boost.
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, I'm searching for a booster. Currently on 75 LP Gold III, wishing for Plat V. The LP Gain varies from ~10 to ~25, it's completely random, MMR ftw. Account: EUW; +90 champions; basic AD/AP runes are on the place, a lot of free runepages as well. I'm only looking for an offer and a way to contact You at the moment, i'll be willing to finalize the transcation in around 1 week (that's when I'll get back to you through Skype, most likely, or messages on the site), since I'm still...
[Buying] Need Elo Boost (Gold 1 - Platinum V)
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, i am currently looking for a DuoQ Boost from Gold 1 (33 points, +16 - +28 points per win) to Platinum 5 Just tell me the price you're going to take for it. Btw, i am only playing with trusted members PAYING 35€ PAYSAFECARD! WANNA PLAY TODAY!
[Buying] Looking for Boost from Gold 5 -> Platinum 5
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi. I am looking for a boost from gold 5 to platinum 5. Want to pay about 50 euro paypal.