Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting To Gold Form Bronze and Silver

Discussion on Boosting To Gold Form Bronze and Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting To Gold Form Bronze and Silver

I have platinum MMR and i will boost to silver and gold for the cheapest prices ever.
30Euros Form silver to gold
60Euros From Bronze to gold

will do it in 4-5 days for silver to gold
will do it in 6-7 days for bronze to gold
Old 10/26/2014, 23:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
and u are?
a gold player?

and btw. this is the wrong section
you have to post it in the Black Market section

Tags
boost, bronze, elo, gold, silver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Boosting] Bronze/Silver/Gold [EUW/NE]
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello Everyone! My name is Birne123, Im here in ePvP since 2008 and I decided to start in the Black Market scene. Im Currently Diamond 5 in EUW as main Top/Jungle. I decided to start boosting up to Gold Elo! Win Ratio ~80% Payment Methode : PayPal & Paysafe Card - Paypal Payments getting paid into Referals.
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] Elo Boosting [Bronze/Silver/Gold]
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, I am offering very affordable elo boosting rates. As I am quite new to this forum, I will give out ONE free vouch boost to the first ones that ask for it. Please contact me for more details on my skype: helpa235 Here are my qualifications: http://gyazo.com/479604875a4038751bc9407aec5865f4. png Edit: This is only for NA atm Edit: Vouch Copy given to league91
[Selling] Cheap boosting to get Silver/Gold. I carry easyly bronze/silver elo !
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I'm MisterYeti, a French guy (bouuuuuuuuh !..). I'm there to help you to get wins ! If you are Bronze or Silver, i can up you easyly :) My tarif arent expansive ! Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 : 10 euros Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 : 10 euros