Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!! REALLY CHEAP EU-WEST ACCOUNT !!!

Discussion on !!! REALLY CHEAP EU-WEST ACCOUNT !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow !!! REALLY CHEAP EU-WEST ACCOUNT !!!

Hi i am selling my account because i quit of league of legends soon because of my school.

Its Gold on soloQ and leader of 3v3 Diamond Team

Account information ;

Server : EU - WEST
League : Solo Q Gold + Leader Of 3v3 Diamond Team
Champs : Got 86 Champs. ( not owned champs )
RP : 189
IP : 10.000
Runes : Got 3 FULL Rune Page ( AD - AP - Hybrid )
Skins : Gray Warwick - Medieval Twitch - Pool Party Lee Sin

If you want i can share my screen on skype and can show you what you want on account.

I will also give orginal email adress.

You can add me on skype and we can talk about price i dont want so much money

I have only paypal so i prefer payment with paypal. my skype name is " live:stephanclemens1988 "

Old 10/27/2014, 15:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You first

You first?

Tags
challenger, diamond, eloboost, leagueoflegends, unranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 LoL Account's. For Cheap :) By PayPal. EU WEST . CHEAP :)
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
gagfas
WTS LoL Account EU-west, cheap!
11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to sell my LoL account. I'm level 30, with 2 full rune pages ( AD carry, Shyv and WW jungler and some tanky runes aswell). Champions I own: Annie, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Fizz, Garen, Karthus, Kayle, Malphite (with white skin), Malzahar, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Rammus, Renekton, Shyvana, Sion, Udyr, Tryndamere, Vladimir, Volibear and Warwick. Price I'm looking for is 20 euros or 40M D3 gold! I'm selling the account because I don't like the...
WTS eu west account cheap
11/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, i whant to sell my league of legends account in euwest 78champs 16skins 3runepages full ad/ap runes Offer me anything and i will think about it
WTS LoL Account EU-west very cheap
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to sell my LoL account. I'm level 30, with 2 full rune pages ( AD carry, Shyv and WW jungler and some tanky runes aswell). Champions I own: Annie, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Fizz, Garen, Karthus, Kayle, Malphite (with white skin), Malzahar, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Rammus, Renekton, Shyvana, Sion, Udyr, Tryndamere,Twitch, Vladimir, Volibear and Warwick, Yorick and Riven Price I'm looking for is 20 euros or 40M D3 gold! I'm selling the account...
Cheap west account.
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Sold.