Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring NA booster D3+

Discussion on Hiring NA booster D3+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring NA booster D3+

Hiring NA booster

- Need to confirm your rank with screenshot / can cover your name
- age over 18
- must have skype
- need serious booster
- you will get paid every division

I have 2 jobs in diamond and 3 jobs in platinum.

THESE NEED TO BE DONE BY THIS WEEKEND

add skype : fobcws

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring [NA] booster. Looking BOOSTER to TEAM!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I looking one booster to my team on NA! Job's G5-D5. Booster Take 90% . Need good booster only. 1 slot in team Skype LordAsanoElite WE NEED YOU : )
Hiring booster
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for some EU boosters, got a couple of jobs, add me fast if you want them :) Diamond 2+!!
[Buying] Hiring an Eu-Booster.
07/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone since i am getting pretty often overload i looking for hire a another Booster. Here the Requirements. - You Need proof you are able boost up to diamond 5 (so your acc need be dia 3 (with less then 100 games) or Dia 1 with max 200+games (250 + games only if u have 25 lp +) - You Need be able boost atleast 1 Division Per 24h = if you receive a boost @ 18:00 you need have done atleast 1 division till next Day 18:00 - You Need be able Accept Paypal as Payment or Banktransfer...
Hiring NA Booster!
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since i been getting a lot of NA order's I would like to hire a NA booster. Requirements 1. Diamond player be able to provide proof will ask you to be able to log on your acoount. 2. Able to boost1 division in 24 hour period. 3. Fluent in english. 4. Able to do trial test. 5. Decently Trusted epvper no negative TBM. 6. While boosting you will not communicate with a people in friendlists. 7. You will not be rude while playing.
[Buying] Hiring Booster
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
So I need 1 reliable guy that can boost for me add me skype if you are interested