Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy EUW bronze or low silver account

Discussion on Buy EUW bronze or low silver account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy EUW bronze or low silver account

Hi,
I looking for cheap (10euro) bronze or low-silver account on euw server.
I pref paypal
Old 10/24/2014, 21:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmmed
Old 10/24/2014, 21:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no psc at all?
Old 10/24/2014, 21:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze-Silver LoL NA Account.
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, looking for a Bronze-Silver LoL account for NA. Don't care about champions or runes or anything like that. Also don't care whether it has original email or not. Preferably by someone trustworthy. If you have an account, add my skype, tacoswillpronus or pm me / reply to the thread with the account information+price. Thanks.
[Buying] bronze/silver account EUW
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello, I m looking to buy a bronze or silver account, better if unranked this season, but also already ranked is good. I'm looking for an account with at least 20/30 champs and 2 complete rune pages (AD/AP) and I'd like to have Lucian/Ziggs/Talon/Jax between the champs! I'll pay with paypal, only trusted users pls, make your offers (write account league, how many champs, runes, and if you have IP/RP on it)
[Buying] Bronze or Silver 5 account on EUW
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account thats either in bronze or silver 5 on EUW. Preferably with an AD or AP runepage.
Need Bronze/Silver-Account
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im smurfing on my second account which I want to make gold before the season ends. Because I dont have much time atm and I would like to finish my smurf in just a few days to gold, Im searching for someone who is currently in Bronze/Silver and would like get a little boost/push for free. Situation: I want to duoq with a friend of mine (both platinum) to get my smurf faster to gold. We only have the problem that we dont have any Silver/Bronze-Accounts to play with. IMPORTANT: We...
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5