Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duo q [ EUW] --> not Boosting

Discussion on Looking for duo q [ EUW] --> not Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for duo q [ EUW] --> not Boosting

hello guys iam silver V i was goldV from 2 month ago but i was unactive but i just back today and looking for permade i play adc ( Vayne ) Jungle ( Leesin )

i looking for Silver or gold
thanks for reading
Old 10/23/2014, 09:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 122/0/11
Thanks for open more threads in wrong section.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure hey guys,my name is Hazem I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it. We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons *The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality* Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Sup guys,my name is evomau Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it. We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1. We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended. The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...