Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo-Boost Bronze-Silver CHEAPEST!!

Discussion on Elo-Boost Bronze-Silver CHEAPEST!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo-Boost Bronze-Silver CHEAPEST!!

Hey Guys I sell Elo-Boosts from Bronze to Silver and i take per division 2€ an example if i boost you from Bronze V to Silver V it costs 10 €

You can PAY me with paypal or paysafe cards

If u want to contact me at skype my id is : iaintnoqtpie

Tags
cheap, elo boost, elo boost bronze, league of legends, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo-Boost Bronze-Silver CHEAPEST!!
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys I sell Elo-Boosts from Bronze to Silver and i take per division 2€ an example if i boost you from Bronze V to Silver V it costs 10 € You can PAY me with paypal or paysafe cards If u want to contact me at skype my id is : iaintnoqtpie
[Selling] Elo-Boost Bronze-Silver CHEAPEST!!
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys I sell Elo-Boosts from Bronze to Silver and i take per division 2€ an example if i boost you from Bronze V to Silver V it costs 10 € You can pay me with paypal or paysafe cards :)
[Selling] Bronze to Silver cheapest available boost EU
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! Hereby I'm presenting my boosting service from Bronze to Silver, for the EUW server. I feel that in this particular elo there is really a need for a guaranteed and fast boost that is still cheap - especially since not that many bronze players can afford to pay a lot of money for a boosting service. Therefore I am doing this boosting service pretty much for pocket change. Also, while it is mainly aimed at the Bronze V - Silver 5 divisions, division boosting in silver is also...
Boost you from BRONZE TO SILVER. (Cheapest) [Ger/Eng]
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo Epvp, ich möchte euch hier den vielleicht billigsten Elo-Boost anbieten. Der Elo-Boost gilt nur für BRONZE zu SILBER. Nichts darüber hinaus. Erstmal zu mir: Ich selber spiele Silber III (wegen Inaktivität, war Gold), mein 3v3 Team ist Platin III, also spiele überwiegend mit Leuten von Platin bis Diamond (EUW). Preise: Da ich ja vorgebe die billigsten Preise zu machen, hier meine Angebote:
$5 Cheapest Bronze -> Silver Boost NA
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Cheapest ELO Boost from Bronze to Silver Are you sick and tired of being in BRONZE? Is ELOHELL stopping you from gaining ELO and having good games? Do you want to get the season-rewards from SILVER? If yes, you are at the right place! Note: This is for NA ONLY