Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Unranked account von Trusted seller

Discussion on Suche Unranked account von Trusted seller within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1870
Suche Unranked account von Trusted seller

Suche lvl 30 Unranked account ... wenn ihr mir das in kombination mit Refs anbieten könnt wäre es perfekt, ansonsten auch nurn normaler acc - meldet euch zahle gut

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search unranked account Seller
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Searching an account seller for unranked accounts. paying per acc: 10€
[Selling] [NA] [EUW] Level 30 Unranked Accounts 20K+ IP - Fast and Trusted Seller - RudyNDStore
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Region: NA or EUW Level: 30 Rank: Unranked (0 ranked games played) IP: 20K+ RP: 140 Champions Owned: 0 Rune Pages: 2 (pages contain no runes) Trusted Seller: 500+ sales with 99% positive feedback between RudyNDStore.com, direct sales, eBay, and PlayerAuctions. I created these accounts myself and they have never been warned or banned.
[Selling] [NA] [EUW] Unranked Level 30s w/ 22K IP - Trusted Seller - 200+ Sales - RudyND Store
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Region: NA or EUW Level: 30 Rank: Unranked (0 ranked games played) IP: 22,000 - 25,000 RP: 140 Champions Owned: 0 Rune Pages: 2 (pages contain no runes) Trusted Seller: 400+ sales with 99% positive feedback between direct sales, eBay, and PlayerAuctions. I created these accounts myself and they have never been warned or banned.
[Selling] EUW - Unranked account - Lots of champs (Trusted Seller)
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since ranked queues are down at the time, I decided to clear out some of my smurfs that I do not wish to keep anymore. Some things that I need to clear out are that the pro's with buying from me are: * You will get the Reg.email + any other additional information you would like * I have over 110 TBM * Already sold over 7 of my accounts on ePvP Back to the account - Its on EUW and has 0 Rankeds played this season and previous seasons.
Suche Trusted Key Seller | 400 € PSC !
08/09/2011 - Minecraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo, wie schon in der Überschrift steht bin ich und ein Kollege an Minecraft Beta Key's. Voraussetzungen: Verkäufer ist Trusted (10+ positive TBM , keine negativen) Akzeptiert Middleman