Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Bronze Boosting - BOOST YOUR ELO!

Discussion on Cheap Bronze Boosting - BOOST YOUR ELO! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Cheap Bronze Boosting - BOOST YOUR ELO!

Hi,

I want to sell my bronze elo boosting.
Me and my friend will boost those who buy our boost so you are sure that you are talking to the person that doing it.

Look at the picture below for more details.

I'm boosting only on EUW & EUNE because i am from Europe.
I need vouches also !

edit:
Until i get the picture working, review the prices:
Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 -------------- 10 EUR
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 -------------- 10 EUR
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 -------------- 10 EUR
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 -------------- 10 EUR
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 -------------- 20 EUR

Note: I'm only accepting PaySafeCard!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Boosting EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger)
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Information Hello every one, i am new on this forum BUT: >I am a very experienced SoloQ player >I was starting play league from season 3(hon player befor league),but have played over 6.5k games in soloq right now >Went Diamond 5 season 3 and currently sitting on Diamond 1 in season 4 >I am offering you a Fast and Really Cheap Elo Boost on EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger) servers Additional info
[Selling] Lolup.boosting Cheap boosting Bronze to Silver NA sever
06/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
LOLUP Boosting About us We are high ranked League of Legends players and College Students trying to make money for our tuitions. http://tinypic.com/r/29q1lrr/8 How to get started? Customers can contact us via Skype or email. After payments are clear, Customers will provide us their login info and boosting will begin. We will keep Customers up-to-date and will answer any concerns via our contacts. We will get back ASAP. Requirements We require that you have at least 20...
[Selling] Cheap boosting services EUNE/EUW/RU(First 2 boost 70% discount)(Bronze/Silver/Gold)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
90% Discount for 3 Customers for a single division !!! Hello everybody, I know I'm pretty new here and it'll be hard to get some customers, but we promise good quality of the services and the lowest prices anywhere :) A bit about us I have been playing League of Legends since Season 1. Of course there were some times I quit LoL, but eventually I came back to it. By now I have two Diamond1 accounts and a Platinum1 account in West.
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5