Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BULK RAF-2.0 SELLOUT ~ 500/1000 REFS ~ CUSTOMIZABLE ORDERS ~ VERY FAST

Discussion on BULK RAF-2.0 SELLOUT ~ 500/1000 REFS ~ CUSTOMIZABLE ORDERS ~ VERY FAST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 396
Thumbs up BULK RAF-2.0 SELLOUT ~ 500/1000 REFS ~ CUSTOMIZABLE ORDERS ~ VERY FAST

If you have a lower trade rating, then the payment will be required to be paid in full before the order starts.

PayPal Only

If you have a higher or equal trade rating then you pay half before and half after.

Old Service / Vouches / Customer Feedback / Reviews

Old 10/20/2014, 12:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch needed?
Old 10/20/2014, 12:18   #3

elite*gold: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losttime View Post
Vouch needed?
No But i really appreciate the offer.

Tags
league of legends, lol, raf, sale, service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] POE Standard SC currency sellout/CHEAPEST AND FAST DELIVERY/100% F/B
06/29/2016 - Path of Exile Trading - 14 Replies
I'm both VerifiedSeller and PowerSeller on PlayerAuctions with over 3750+ orders completed at 100% positive feedback rate for only 2 years of service! I'm also looking for long-term buyers. Reply here or add me on skype: http://hatscripts.com/addskype/pbheisenberg.png KNOWN SCAMMER SKYPE: petarb85 pbheisenberg. live: pbheisenberg
.Jubei's | Referralservice - Fast - Cheap - Trusted [1000+ Refs per Day]
11/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 110 Replies
https://wshbr.de/img/sig/Jubei.png Service Status: ONLINE Shortest delivery time! only 24~72 hours to get referrals most cheap and efficient service guranteed Zur Information! Ich bin der frühere .WshbR'. Wer Informationen haben möchte warum und wieso alles von vorn anfängt kann sich gerne an mich wenden!
[Buying] Refs in bulk
10/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
As title says, im buying refs in bulk. Please contact me with your prices. Im looking to buy at least €1000 before the system ends. I dont need it to be done fast, but need it CHEAP. :)
[Buying] Need 1000 refs with fast delivery.
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Need 1000 refs with fast delivery. Write me PM with the details - price, time of delivery and your skype. Can go first for trusted people with serious offers only.