Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] 200 Refs - [S] Worlds Championship Bundle

Discussion on [B] 200 Refs - [S] Worlds Championship Bundle within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
[B] 200 Refs - [S] Worlds Championship Bundle

Suche Die Codes für Worlds Championship Bundle

Biete 200 Refs.

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Worlds Championship Bundle
10/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
If you have less than 100TBM you will go first over Skrill, Western Union or Google Wallet. Over 100TBM Paypal is accepted. Accepting offers via PM or Skype. Low offers will receive no reply.
[Selling] 3xCHAMPIONSHIP BUNDLE WORLDS CODE !!!
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I GOT 3X CHAMPIONSHIP BUNDLE WORLDS CODE in the code it have this things: championship shyvana skin + champ championship riven skin + champ championship thresh skin + champ PAYMENT: 50€ paysafecard psc first with request trade. going first for member with 300+ TBM less than that you first no mather what. can provide card code on skype np
[Buying] Championship riven Worlds
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to purchase the skin code (Champ Riven) That some of you got it from the world finals and don't need it. Message me at pm, Or here with prices and contact info. Paying with paypal.
[Buying] Championship Thresh/Riven + Worlds Swag?????????
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am looking for the 2 skins and also Black Jacket White Teeshirt ' skype : cream9000 i don't go first if you have <feedback then me.