Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Bronze to gold NA

Discussion on Boosting Bronze to gold NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Bronze to gold NA or lan

Hello i'm new here but i wanted to make some money so i wanted to do some boosting. I don't play league as much as i used to so i doubt i can boost above plat but i can guarantee boosts for anywere from bronze to gold. I am doing NA servers. If you like to discuss you can add me on league on one of my account foscatfish (NA) though i will not talk about elo boosting on league cilent.
Old 10/20/2014, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 0

my smurf on lolking so you can see what i played against it isnt high diamond but i did decent

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [OCE] Cloud Boosting - Bronze Boosting | Bronze 5 -> 4 FREE | Personal service
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Embedding images doesn't work : - ( http://puu.sh/c2MAt/322df7fbcb.png http://puu.sh/c308U/8be640563c.png This is for OCE only! Hi! Welcome to the Cloud Boosting ePvP page. This is a one man service for bronze players to get into silver on the OCE server, for a cheap price.
[Selling] Boosting Bronze -> Gold
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey,I am a new booster on epvp and i want to offer you my boosting service for EUW SERVERS. We are 2 boosters currently (both platinum) Prices: Bronze V to Bronze IV = 2€ Bronze IV to Bronze III = 3€ Bronze III to Bronze II = 4€ Bronze II to Bronze I = 4€ Bronze I to Silver V = 5€
Boosting Service for Bronze - Gold / Guaranteed boosting within 1 day
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Player in NA My Ping in NA is 30, and in EU is 80, which means I am available to play in both regions. I am starting this boosing service in order to help Epvpers who are having difficulty of going higher division. As well as to get some side money for my tuition. The Range for my boosting service is
Elo Boosting Bronze-Gold
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys iam Booster i can boost you from Bronze v to Gold V just add me Skype: aggrofabrice
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5