Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ryze triumphant skin

Discussion on WTB ryze triumphant skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ryze triumphant skin

Lf for someone faking a tourney or somth to get the skin as reward. msg me here.
Old 10/21/2014, 12:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the skin +3200 RP offer ?
Old 10/21/2014, 12:26   #3

ye
Old 10/21/2014, 12:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have it for 60 euros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Triumphant Ryze Skin
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Anyone here able to get me a triumphant ryze skin? If so, post your skype here or PM me. Must be trusted. I'm not stupid so don't tell me it's a code and try to scam me.
[Buying] triumphant ryze skin!
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
looking to buy triumphant ryze skin, can pay in paypal or referrals. skype:dalade
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze Skin
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Triumphant Ryze Skins for the NA server!! I'm new to Elitepvpers but I have proof and vouches that I can send you. If you're on another server Like EU you can change to the NA server and also switch back! Message, post a comment, or add me on skype if interested! Skype: mark.ahn91 BUMP
[Selling] NA Triumphant Ryze Skin
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 Triumphant Ryze Skins available for sale on the NA server. I am currently selling them for $100 USD. There are rare and can NEVER be purchased in store. Triumphant Ryze can only be earned by winning sponsored Riot Tournaments! In ADDITION to the Triumphant Ryze, you will also received 3,200 RP! Feel free to ask any questions! PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS!
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze Skin
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have 3 Triumphant Ryze skins available for the NA server. I will only accept Paypal payments. We can discuss this move over thru skype: hells.whisper Name is Hyun A When PMing me please include how much you are willing to pay. I will sell them off to the 3 highest offers! This is a one time deal only and is not available for purchase in stores!