Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze boost - one chance cheap BOOST!

Discussion on Bronze boost - one chance cheap BOOST! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze/Silver boost - one chance cheap BOOST!

Hey, while I am at the moment boosting one account on bronze , I can easily take next order with some other bronze account while my friend is free and he can help me with boost so I would duoQ with him.

Just write in this topic, pm me or add me on Skype : Boostmyleague.net

Server EUW
Price is negotiable! :P

The guy which I am already boosting allowed me to do this!
Old 10/19/2014, 20:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still available ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Cheap Bronze boost NA
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am sitting in bronze two and am looking for a cheap elo booster to get me into my bronze one promos. Will be paying with Paypal, PM me for skype.
[Selling] Cheap bronze boost! 0.50€/win!
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello my main account is currently gold I, I am offering bronze-silver V boost for only 0.5€ per win! if I lose 1 game I will give you a free win so if you order 2 wins and I win first and lose second I will give you 1 extra win for free, if I lose 2 games I will give you 2 free wins. Hopefully there wont be many defeats :) skype: Heat_epvp EUNE and EUW only could also do division price 3€/division on bronze
[Selling] NEED AN NA BRONZE ACC TO BOOST [CHEAP]
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently doing a bronze job, but my friend and I need another bronze acc to duo on. It MUST BE bronze 3-5. $10. We'll boost it up more than one division. Probably 2 divisions. MUST HAVE EVELYNN.
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW