Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really Cheap Eloboosting to Diamond

Discussion on Really Cheap Eloboosting to Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/24/2014, 00:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
That isnt true. I stopped playing because your client simply played in the account when i was working on it. Therefore, the boost stopped.
Old 10/24/2014, 03:49   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi. Are you still boosting on NA?
Old 10/24/2014, 03:51   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not sure why this guy isn't responding to me on skype anymore...
Old 10/24/2014, 16:14   #34

InseCWinner i have been having ALOT of work, if i am not able to respond its because im either working, or im not at home, dont take it personally because it isnt. Best regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELOBOOSTING FROM PLAT 4 AND DIAMOND 3 CHEAP PRICE/TRADE BRONZE 5 TO DIAMOND 5
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi all guys, im Plat 4 and my friend is Diamond 3, we boost for money or accounts. we already have 4 account to boost so contact us to know how we can start. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL. IM INTERESTED TO STEAM ACCOUNTS / COC ACCOUNTS / LOL ACCOUNTS / HEARTSTONE ACCOUNTS / S4LEAGUE ACCOUNTS / CS:GO SKINS / COMBAT ARMS ACCOUNTS / DAYZ STANDALONE / AND OTHER GAMES Bronze 5 = 5€ Bronze 4 =5€ Bronze 3 = 5€ Bronze 2 = 5€ Bronze 1 = 8€ ---------Bronze Pack=20€ (All in one time)
[EUW/EUNE] Cheap eloboosting Diamond 1
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm a Diamond I player on EUW server and looking for some eloboosts. http://i.imgur.com/xRQ4xTJ.jpg Prices : Bronze : 4€/division Silver : 8€/division Gold : 12€/division
Eloboosting From a diamond 1 cheap
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
e
[Selling] CHEAP Eloboosting till Diamond 5 on EUW
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi guys, Im offering cheap eloboosting till Diamond 5 since i have some free time at the moment. :) I was S3 Diamond 1 at 50~ points on EUW and currently (in S4) with 2 accounts on Diamond again. Offers: Bronze 4€ each division or alternate Bronze - Silver V= 10€