Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Diamond III 45 Champions

Discussion on EUNE Diamond III 45 Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Diamond III 45 Champions

Hey , im selling my account becouse i have no more time to play and i dont want to my account drop.
I want to sell it for 60€.
Champions+Lucian

Division

Two Rune Pages AD+AP

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE | Challenger S4 | Diamond S3 | Almost all Champions | 6 RP's
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Hereby I am selling my Challenger account on EUNE. This account comes with registration email and password. It has almost all champions and 6 runepages. If you need more information, add me on Skype: Ryhex7
[Selling] EUNE | Challenger S4 | Diamond S3 | Almost all Champions | 6 RP's
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Hereby I am selling my Challenger account on EUNE. This account comes with registration email and password. It has almost all champions and 6 runepages. If you need more information, add me on Skype: Ryhex7
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Hereby I am selling my Challenger account on EUNE. This account comes with registration email and password. It has almost all champions and 6 runepages. I accept ONLY Paysafecard as payment method. If you need more information, add me on Skype: Ryhex7
(WTS) DIAMOND V S4 MANY SKINS CHAMPIONS EUNE
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello , i decided to sell my main account on Europe Nordic&East. The account has 42 skins, some of them legendary , 18 rune page , propably every rune you gonna need and all champions excluded 7(Aatrox,Nami,Udyr,Malphite,Rammus,Corki,Galio.). The account has also 180rp left and 12.5k IP. It is a recruit rank on Diamond V , was Diamond also on S3 so it has all diamond rewards including the border , and Platinum rewards from season 2. Skins http://i.imgur.com/IL9RA81.jpg...