Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H]EUW Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives or PSC

Discussion on [H]EUW Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives or PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
[H]EUW Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives or PSC

Hey,
Account is on EUW S3 Gold (Border etc.) but currently decayed to Silver 1 due to inactivity.
7 Rune Pages. Detailed Runes can be seen in the Picture.
122 Skins with many rare Skins. (counted and given the "Collection Score" by elophant.com). Full list available if you are looking to buy or trade.
Some more Details can be seen in the picture below.

Make me an offer either with CS:GO Skins (preferably a Knife) or PSC.

Contact me through PM and I only Trade with a Middle Man!!

Greetz~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CS:GO Skins, Knives for 100€ PSC.
09/26/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, wanna buy some skins on cs go for 100€ Psc.I wont go first, so we do it with middleman.Just leave your skins here what u want to sell, what would be really nice if u post a screen of your skins too, so i can see the condition.
[Selling] CS:GO Rare Knives and other skins
09/09/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Rare CS:GO invent for PSC/Paypal Skype:Jamie.rendual Cs:go Invent link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611980180924 26/inventory/ No Lowballs, I will sell cheaper than marketplace though.
[Selling] CS:GO Rare Knives and other skins
09/09/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
Add me on skype: Jamie.rendual Selling for Paypal only. Offer me for the skin you want no lowballs or don't bother. Steam Community :: Rendual :: Item Inventory
[Trading] Archage ARCHEUM founder pack account for CSGO Knives and/or skins
07/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says basically , hoping to receive the equivalent amount of $150 usd if interested please leave skype info.
[Selling] Account with over 160 skins! (Including rare skins!) [2 CS:GO knives / Offer]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm new here, but I can send more info on Skype or PM. 160+ skins, will send screenshots/screen share if you want Gold 2 Platinum S3 EUWE I'm able to use an MM. Payment methods: PayPal / PSC / CS:GO Knives