Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheap boost till platinum!

Discussion on cheap boost till platinum! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
cheap boost till platinum!

I am a diamond 5 player who wants to get some MONEY for playing
bronze 5-silver 5 5euro/div
silver 5-gold 5 5euro/div
gold 5-plat 5 7euro/div
EUNE EUW TR

accepting paysafecards atm
Really need some jobs right now. add me on skype tasos.noob

will make prices higher after 10 boosts just need some quick thumbs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ImHereToBoost Cheap Boosting Till Platinum 5
04/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Price is negotiable UPDATE 4/25/2016 : I'm back, and I have my challenger (top50) friend with me to help me out , so we make some easy money , and you get that sweet elo. Since i've got this account i won't start a new one and continue with this. The Vouches are still here, and we've improved alot . My new skype(old ) skype is : Insanium1337 We prefer to negotiate the price and wait untill we have 2 accounts from the same server if possbile ( if not , no problem ) BACK IN BUSSINES BOYS...
Offering Cheap EloBoosting till Platinum 5
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
http://abload.de/img/aass82sm1.png Vouches/Finished Jobs Source:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-leg ends-trading/3288761-biete-eloboosting-bis-platin- 5-g-nstig.html http://abload.de/img/bbeweismqkp4.png
Cheap Elo Boost till Gold
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys, I am just starting the boosting service. I am really new. I am also looking for vouches. Right now my division is plat 1. I can boost till Gold 5 real fast. I did it for my friend so decided to pick it up as something i can do for fun. As i am starting my prices are low as follows B5 to B4 : 3€ B4 to B3 : 4€ B3 to B2 : 4€ B2 to B1 : 4€ B1 to S5 : 5€
[Buying] Elo Boost From Platinum V till Diamond V.
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm buying boost from Platinum V till Diamond V, I'm geting +20LP per win. If you're an Elo Booster pm me or say your price below this post. ;)
VERY CHEAP ELO BOOST TILL 1500 ELO
08/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all. Starting from today I will be oferring to raise people's elo till 1500. I am currently sitting around 1750 elo myself and I have carried two of my friends accs to 1500 without much problems playing mainly AD carry. Thus I will rise anyones elo from as low as 0 to 1500. 0-1000 €7.00 EUR per 100 elo. 1000-1200 €8.00 EUR per 100 elo