Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Free Boost for the first one that contacts me only for Bronze and Silver Elo

Discussion on [EUW]Free Boost for the first one that contacts me only for Bronze and Silver Elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Free Boost for the first one that contacts me only for Bronze and Silver Elo

^topic

we will boost the account aslong we need it so i cant guarantee much more then 1-2 div

Should have decent runes and atleast Azir

contact me here/Thread or Skype: tolga_goek

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE ELO BOOST IN BRONZE/SILVER
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Welcome to CottonCandyBot's elo boosting service! Who are we: We consist of 2 boosters who are both sitting in diamond 1 at the moment (one is previous challenger). We boost on EUW, EUNE, Turkey and Russia, however prices may differ on Turkey and Russia due to long queue times. Divisions: Bronze: FREE Silver: FREE
Bronze-low silver free elo boost
07/19/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hello, Today i'm here to offer you free boost in Bronze and low silver ( V, IV). I'm doing free games to have a base and maybe start a real business after. Reason to choose me : -The customer is the king -I try to answer at all your question -NO RP/IP WILL BE USED WITHOUT YOUR ACCORD !!
Free boost Bronze/Silver EuW
06/25/2014 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Hey guys, since I got some spare time at the moment and I´m pretty bored I offer some free games in bronze/silver. I dont promise you to boost a whole division or something but I can do at least 3 games or something. Just write me a pm if u´re interested. If you got 2 accounts or can borrow an account of an friend in kinda the same elo we can also duoQ. regards
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
[Selling] FREE BOOST BRONZE/SILVER
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I GONA WIN SOME GAMES FOR FREE ON YOUR ACCOUNT, ONLY 1 CONDITION ! YASUO ON ACCOUNT ! pm skype : burnburn6969