Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 10€/100 REFERRALS

Discussion on SELL 10€/100 REFERRALS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/19/2014, 12:56   #196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ordered 300 refs at 14th. today all accounts updated and recieved everything. I talked to him over skype and his website. no problems
Old 10/19/2014, 12:58   #197 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So in the end all "positive" comments about this thread are only from people with 0/0/0 TBM.
Ordered 300 refs and not a single one is done yet.

Holy molly, the guy got around 1000€ or more from this thread over few days and NOTHING will happen to him...
Old 10/19/2014, 13:20   #198 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
He's already banned ^
Old 10/19/2014, 13:23   #199 Trade Status: Verified(?)

just stop to bump this thread
Old 10/19/2014, 13:24   #200 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaz604 View Post
So in the end all "positive" comments about this thread are only from people with 0/0/0 TBM.
Ordered 300 refs and not a single one is done yet.

Holy molly, the guy got around 1000€ or more from this thread over few days and NOTHING will happen to him...
I haven't done many trades yet, but my account is over 6 years old and you still don't trust me ?

I thought he scammed me too and that's why I created a conflict in PayPal.

This is the answer I got:

Quote:
Von Verkäufer – k1NGSIZE18.10.2014 17:57 MESZ
Hello,

We are not scamming anyone, we were banned in elitepvpers due to multi-account because we had a previous account there. Our service is legit and we have big partners within some high trusted elite members.

Our partners:

In EPVP - nhcoorhrh (Skype: nhcoohrh from Portugal); xabba (Skype: Nils)

I transfered the money to them because I work as a reseller. All of the business is legit, we would never make such a scam. If you get scammed I am scammed too. I have the money to refund whoever does not get his referrals, but at the moment everything is running as far as I know. Please have some patient I doubt that NHC is a scammer and he's doing most of the referrals, about 6300.

Understand that if this was a scam I wouldn't invest so much money in the website, I would not care trying to reach all the clients after Skype got shutdown. Your referrals are on your way and we already reached NHC about it, please have some patient and email us at for any information. We will try to answer as soon as possbile.´

Ban from website doesn't mean I scammed you. All orders are beeing completed.
After that answer I looked if the referrals arrived and they indeed did.

tbh I don't even know if I am allowed to post this.

This should be proof enough that he is not scamming. If you haven't receive your referrals yet, write him a mail...
Old 10/19/2014, 13:32   #201 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAwake View Post
I haven't done many trades yet, but my account is over 6 years old and you still don't trust me ?

I thought he scammed me too and that's why I created a conflict in PayPal.

This is the answer I got:

After that answer I looked if the referrals arrived and they indeed did.

tbh I don't even know if I am allowed to post this.

This should be proof enough that he is not scamming. If you haven't receive your referrals yet, write him a mail...

I got the same response as I opened a conflict on paypal aswell. I will be able to transform it into a complaint from the 21 october. Waiting till that delay to get the job done but I'm not hoping anything from this guy anymore.

I paid for a job which isn't done so I am legitimatly asking for a refund. No matter if he is a scammer or not. This is taking too long and as someone said he is probably buying him some more time to keep stealing even more money meanwhile. We can't know if this guy is honest or not, we aren't in his head. So I'm no longer taking any more risk and thats it. I'm glad I paid with paypal.

Edit: And btw, someone said that he bought his refs on the 14th october and got his refs done today. I made my order on the 14th aswell so I went to check for my own refs and of course they are still level 1. So, yeah...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 13:55   #202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 698
The Black Market: 141/0/0
It's always the same. Someone opens a thread with insane prices. People buy like headless chicken and a while later most cry. Meanwhile the OP tries to buy some time and more people buy, which will cry afterwards.
#Closerequest
Old 10/19/2014, 14:06   #203 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Can you jealous overpriced people stop ******** yourself, you guys are saltier than the atlantic...holy mother of ***.

Proof:

-HowIMetYourSmurf
Old 10/19/2014, 14:08   #204 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowIMetYourSmurf View Post
Can you jealous overpriced people stop ******** yourself, you guys are saltier than the atlantic...holy mother of ***.

Proof:

-HowIMetYourSmurf
Haha that's so true
Old 10/19/2014, 14:27   #205 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,863
banned
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, end, fast, queue, referrals