Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MatrixBoost.Net || Hiring! || Diamond 1+

Discussion on MatrixBoost.Net || Hiring! || Diamond 1+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
MatrixBoost.Net || Hiring! || Diamond 1+

Hello all Boosters!
I am the Founder of Matrix Boost. I started off my boosting career by helping friends get out of their elo. Eventually I discovered
that I could profit off of "elo boosting". I have been boosting ever since Season 2. I reached Challenger Season 3; and decided to
make a company that would provide boosting for other players. Here we are today, Matrix Boost.
Matrix Boost is hiring Diamond 1 --> Challenger Players to work for us!
We are currently looking for: NA & EUW.

Booster must be able to provide the following information:
- Boosting Experience
- Vouches
- No Negatives
- 5+ TBM
- Proof of Rank

Contact us on skype : matrixboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] MatrixBoost.Net || Wants You! || Diamond 1+
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all Boosters! I am the Founder of Matrix Boost. I started off my boosting career by helping friends get out of their elo. Eventually I discovered that I could profit off of "elo boosting". I have been boosting ever since Season 2. I reached Challenger Season 3; and decided to make a company that would provide boosting for other players. Here we are today, Matrix Boost. Matrix Boost is hiring Diamond 1 --> Challenger Players to work for us! We are currently looking for: NA & EUW. ...
Hiring NA Boosters {Diamond 1+}
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am hiring diamond players, add me on skype : blocktm
Hiring a Diamond 1+ Booster.
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hiring a Diamond 1 Booster for a serious company. Post here if interested. Skype: buyboostnow
Hiring NA Diamond 3+ Boosters
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for two more ACTIVE boosters You must: - Show me your account in game to prove your rank (Must be at least Diamond 3) - Have a PayPal account to receive payments - Be able to boost in Diamond 1 - Be active and able to get at least 50 LP a day (aside from clamped accounts) Why work for me?
Hiring all DIAMOND BOOSTERS!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for more boosters as I launched my website and have been piled with orders please msg me on skype: Lightningboost and shoot me a pm of your current rank and s3 rank and what tier you can boost to