Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 4 account w/ Diamond 5 team

Discussion on Diamond 4 account w/ Diamond 5 team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 4 account w/ Diamond 5 team

The account is euw, but i will pay for transfer to any other server for only 5€ extra(40€). The price is 35€. The account includes a diamond 5 team of which it owns. There are only 2 other members, So you can sell the slots if you want. The team does not transfer is only on EUW so if you have me transfer account it doesn't still own the team. Diamond team slots can be sold for well over 20€ per slot, so the account is very worth the price. Screenshots below in spoiler. Screenshot of skins is from elophant(also in spoiler)
I can provide any other screenshots on request
My Skype:CeroBabyz
Includes:
5 rune pages
49 champs
20 skins
Diamond 5 team-90 lp(owner)
solo q rank Diamond 4-31 lp
Old 10/14/2014, 10:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me
Old 10/15/2014, 04:10   #3

bump.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] GRAND 3v3 TEAM SHOP | CHALLENGER | DIAMOND | 15 EUR FOR DIAMOND 1 TEAM | LIMITED
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
15 EUR FOR DIAMOND 1 TEAM ~ FIRST CUSTOMER GETS IT http://i.imgur.com/p4WAlfe.png
[Selling] Diamond III Account + 2x Diamond team!
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there, I wanna sell my Account on League of Legends EUW Server ! Solo Q - Diamond III Team 5v5 (owner) - Diamond III Team 5v5 (owner) - Diamond V Skins - 40 Rune pages - 7 Champions - 104
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
Trading Diamond solo que account for Diamond team NA
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Thats exactly it i want to trade this Diamond elo account for a Diamond team. add me on skype- beatkittie