Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost from D2 to D1 (maybe also to Master)

Discussion on Boost from D2 to D1 (maybe also to Master) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost from D2 to D1 (maybe also to Master)

Hey,

I need a boost from D2 to D1 (on EUW) and maybe to Master after that, but there are some conditions (in order to make it less obvious that it is a boost):
  • Flash on D
  • Main ADC
  • No All-Chat at all (except "gg" at the end)
  • Not answering any messages (I will handle this with the lol chat app)

If you can keep those conditions, you can write me a pm with your skype name and a price.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] D3 to Master Boost
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
-> I want a boost from d3 to master. -> acc mmr sucks -> paying only with paypal -> I will pay 140€ for the master promos, and another 30€ after winning it to master -> Play offline mode -> giving the money VIA PAYPAL ONLY. -> Whisper me HERE
WTB D1 to Master tier boost
10/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, offers plz :)
[Buying] Boost to master
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
If you thing you can do it 100%, pm me skype so we can discuss terms.
[Buying] Boost, from d1 (16 lp) to Master
09/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
How much?
[WTB] D4 to Master Tier boost (EUW)
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I am a Diamond 4 player on EUW. I need a challenger booster to boost me till Master Tier (coming out next week confirmed by rito). You should have proof of being in challenger tier I'll pay not more than 200 euro for the complete boost. Only duo que so you should have an account to play on. I will pay 25 euro at the start and 25euro when we reach the promos of each division. 50x4 = 200 total. Only trusted challenger boosters reply please. No shitdogs. Thanks