Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Partner/Booster

Discussion on DuoQ Partner/Booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Partner/Booster

Hi I'm searching for a duoq partner who is smurfing! My account is silver 5 and I want to get gold 5! You can be sure be rewarded for reaching my goals! But you have to be a high Elo player so that boosting would be easy /// Jo ich suche einen Duoq Partner der smurft bzw high elo ist! Mein Account befindet sich zur Zeit auf Silver 5 und ich will ihn auf Gold 5 bekommen. Natürlich gibts dafür auch eine Belohnung die wir absprechen können danke im vorraus für Rückmeldungen !
Old 10/10/2014, 09:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
55€

My eloboost thread with my vouches:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for duoQ booster partner EUW
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Actually I'm winning 1 losing 1 in low platinum rank, keep getting derpy teammates. 90% of the times I win my lane, hope I can get some good players so we can make the boost easier. Skype:eloboostingonly I'm starting tomorrow at 10 AM Just having bad luck with teammates in the last games.
Booster Looking for DuoQ partner.
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
If somebody wants to duoQ lower elo games Feel free to add me on Skype. (Must be booster , Diamond +) I main Mid & jungle. So from partner im looking for Mostly Top/adc. Low elo too heavy sometimes and im bored. ( looking for 20 minute games pls : D ) (EU WEST)
[Na][Booster][Looking for Partner to DuoQ]
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im a diamond player looking for someone else in diamond that has their own jobs and wants to duo q to make games faster if interested please post or send me a private message
D1 Booster LF a duoq partner.
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Heyo, so basically im looking for a fellow booster who is able to boost up to Diamond 1. In my own experience, playing with another booster makes the work much more efficient and not as boring to go through. Let me know if you're interested. skype: Kai.Green4hire
lf DuoQ booster/partner
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i need someone who can carrie games to play some duoque games on silver 1 (to gold). Im actually on 36 points and need ~6-8 wins (inclusive top of 5). If you carry the games alone i will pay you via PayPal. (sorry my english) pm with skype