Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW nice Diamond Account ;)

Discussion on EUW nice Diamond Account ;) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW nice Diamond Account ;)

hey im selling my diamond 5 (14lp) account euw.
it has:
-Diamond 5 soloqueue
- platin 1 3v3
- 91 champs
- 20 runepages!
- 332 RP
- 20636 IP
- dragonslayer, riotwardskin,
- 44 nice skins (296.975 collection score)
To mention skins: riot kayle
, grey ww,
medieval twitch,
aether wing kayle,
soulstealer vladimir
arcade mf
Muse Sona
Arcade Sona
Traditional Karma
Endboss Veigar
Frostqueen Janna
Nottingham Ezreal
Dragonslayer Pantheon

and much more skins

i can also give screens if you add me skype // or show you account via teamviewer.

i only accept paypal as payment.

after payment you recieve the login data such as email data(regmail)

make me offers =)
Old 10/06/2014, 20:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50€
Old 10/06/2014, 21:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reusty View Post
50€
sry to less^^
Old 10/09/2014, 18:45   #4

still selling =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nice Diamond 1 account with PAX skins & more
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello there, I am here to sell my Diamond 1 account in this new thread as the old one was outdated. I am verified seller on EpicNPC and I can prove it through screenshare of course. I sell it because I will study in Japan which is my native country and therefore I'll be playing on KR server for 2 years (hopefully japanese server soon™) ACCOUNT IS ON EUW SERVER This account was Platinum top 100 season 1 (it was in the reddit thread, so proof available), and diamond all seasons and I can...
[Selling] Nice diamond 1 account for sale! (Pax Jax/EUW/40~ lp right now)
08/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Selling my highly loved Smurf because i want to get some money and will stop playing lol soon. Since i bought the account from an seller here i dont have the regmail (it was one of those level 30 ref'd accounts). As i said it is diamond 1 right now and was platinum last season. Screenshots: Champs: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] Selling Nice Diamond 5 account
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello. i want to sell my LOL account since im not playing anymore. the account is from season 1. I have original e-mail and u will get recepts too. and other mails from riot. info: Ranked info: Diamond 5, have been Diamond 2 but got demoted til diamond 5 since i stop playing. 209 Wins
WTS Nice Diamond 1 Account EUW
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Gonna sell one of my accounts, im the original owner and always was. Its Diamond 1 on EUW, with diamond border in all Queues ! Alot of runepages Alot of runes 90~ Champs (all important ones tho) and alot of nice skins ! has alot d1 players in FL so ur most likely meet anyone from the friendlist at every game almost u must pay a namechange instantly since i dont want anybody to know that i sold it, the name is kinda known at d1 since i play alot on my accounts and i got almost the...
[WTB] Diamond 2+ Account, can pay very nice
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im looking for an Account on EUW Server with Diamond 2 + Rating, doesnt need Skins or something, I can pay with up to 330 € PayPal, but I will only pay THAT much if the Account is worth it, otherwise I can pay around 200+ € depends on the Account! PM me, write me here or add me @ Skype : omgololskill1