Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to trick Banditlol to Level your Accounts faster!!

Discussion on How to trick Banditlol to Level your Accounts faster!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
How to trick Banditlol to Level your Accounts faster!!

Hi,

id like to sell a tutorial how to make Banditlol level your accounts at least 30% faster!

Add me skype for more information.
Old 10/05/2014, 22:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Why don't you just sell the method to the original owner so they would patch it? I'm sure they would reward you generously.
Old 10/05/2014, 23:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trick] to Rep Faster
08/29/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Wenn ihr eine aegis habt und Z.b. mit Zita gestorben seit wechselt ihr in aegis legt eine boje und wechselt schiff auf der base die boje bleib und rept euch:):):)
The Cheat Engine faster logg in trick?
11/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
who knows this trick that the speed of connecting gets higher so u can login faster ?
How i can get unique rings or neclake faster ? is there a trick
01/29/2009 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hi i play Archlord I farm shuta since 20 hours no drop ! Is there a way or Trick :) to get the ring faster ? :):):):):)
TG TRICK Want even faster xp in tg??
05/09/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 107 Replies
Some people may have noticed part of this.. but nobody i know has done it like this... This works best if your a water-troj or a trojan with nd .... You may know when you use nd or fishy you can sit in middle of 2 stakes and rage 2 stakes. But what you may not know is that cyclone now has a little glitch kinda keeps going in tg even tho it runs out.... heres what you do... When your xp skill comes use cyclone start meleeing a stake you will notice even tho the cyclone stops the blue aura...