Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold Account

Discussion on EUW Gold Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold Account

I need an EUW gold account, It MUST be gold now, not inactive.
Link your thread or post details here with prices, dont add me on Skype before i add you.
Old 10/05/2014, 12:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gold 3 i think basic champs like 30-40 2 or 3 skins high mmr.

PD: And normal runes
Old 10/05/2014, 12:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well i have 2 gold accounts, both i am the original owner once u buy you will recieve both original email and email will be changed to yours and support emai.
1st account is gold 5 60 points all champs and 90 skins with many unaivalable skins and mostly all the runes u need and 11 rune pages
2nd account is gold 3 with 60 champs and 30 skins and 10 rune pages and all the necessary runes u need and has some unaivalble skins too if interested add me on skype
chewytwix1