Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT V(pax tf,sivir,jax,human ryze) all champs

Discussion on PLAT V(pax tf,sivir,jax,human ryze) all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink PLAT V(pax tf,sivir,jax,human ryze) all champs

selling my PLAT V acc as i no longer need it with uni coming up so need to get rid of it so im open to any offers atm

all champs
heaps of runes all good
200+ skins
one owner
s1,-/s2,-/s3,b2/s4,p5 (yr/rank)
never banned no problems with acc

pm me for info or offer

Tags
league of legends, lol, pax, plat, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] any pax sivir and human ryze and TF
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
i just deal with my friend and he got all pax and im here to sell them only trusted i will go first sivir pax = in EUW 35$ in NA 35$ in EUNE 30$ Tf = in NA (145$) pax jax= in EUW 45$ in NA 45$ in EUNE 40$
[Buying] Human Ryze EUW / x2 Sivir Pax
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
lookin for this skins, could offer an account silver V with UFO CORKI & King rammus. write below who is interested
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
WTS [NA] PLAT|112 Champs|246 Skins|PAX TF, PAX Jax, Human Ryze, Black Alistar
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Please do not post your Skype below. Contact me through private message/ Skype. PAYMENT Will only accept payment via Paypal. I will not be going first but can use MM at your expense. I can also sell to you through different account selling websites, Ebay, or whatever else you can suggest. Skype: LoL.1sole Please message me or Skype me any questions/ offers you have. Account Details -Diamond Season 2