Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Silver IV Rare Skin And Riot Ward

Discussion on Account Silver IV Rare Skin And Riot Ward within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Account Silver IV Rare Skin And Riot Ward

Account: Nice Account EUw Silver IV

RuneS: IP And AD

SKins: 18 Skin this skins
GreyWarwick Medivel Twitch KingPin Twitch Dargon Slayer Braum Dargon Slayer Pantheon Full Metal Patheon Striker Lucian Blood Fury Renekton Galstic Renekton Riot Nasus Riot Kayle Frost FIre Annie Emerald Taric Steel Legion Garen Pirate Ryze

Ward Skin: Dargon slayer ANd riot Ward

Champions: 40 Champion

Contct As :Skype: Facebook:elking7amo its my skype
FaceBook Profile :

OR massge in epvp
Old 09/30/2014, 13:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
RuneS: IP And AD
AP And AD :/ !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with Riot Ward Skin
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi as you can see I want to sell a Account with the Riot Ward Skin (Fist Bump) The Account is Level 1 and its on Oceania 0 RP 0 IP If you want I level the account up to 10. Original Email. Make offers please
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin code (fist bump ward)
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everybody ! I am selling : -Riot Ward Skin (x1) 10€/code. I got them at the All Stars, Paris event from Riot's Staff. They are unlimited, and the code is available until 15/05, so hurry up ! Paypal - You go first. We screenshare for more safety.
[Buying] Rare skins, riot ward skin. EUNE
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm looking for the best offers from People that sell rare skins and riot ward skin. Im playing on EUNE.
[Selling] Rare skin acc gold v pax sivir pax jax riot singed silver Kayle champ thresh and rive
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...