Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC GOLD V, 66 champs, 38 SKINS, CHEAP!

Discussion on EUW ACC GOLD V, 66 champs, 38 SKINS, CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 411
The Black Market: 126/1/1
EUW ACC GOLD V, 66 champs, 38 SKINS, CHEAP!

Hi,
as tittle says I want to sell an account, its
EUW GOLD V
38 skin
66 champs
5 rune pages

all on screen below :

I dont mind using middleman if you're afraid, msg me with offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold V With +105 Champs +75 Skins +16 Legacy Skins With Good MMR | CHEAP
09/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ok so, if you want more information about this account add me on skype: miguelcrafter or PM me or post here. The prize will be 50€ and maybe I can reduce the prize to 40€.
[Selling] GOLD 2 [EUW] / 22 CHAMPS / NO SKINS [CHEAP]
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
22 CHAMPS 2 PAGES RUNES NO SKINS NOT S3 FRAMES 160 NORMAL WINS ACTUALLY GOLD 2 6 LP Skype: extremelucky11 Price: 25 EUR
[Selling] EUW GOLD 5 74 CHAMPS 4 SKINS VERY CHEAP
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW GOLD 5 74 CHAMPS 4 SKINS 20 EUROS EUW Gold 5 account Selling EUW Gold 5 account with 74 champions, 4 skins(Almost prom king Amumu, Crimson Akali, Stinger Akali,Judgment Kayle) Champions:Screenshot by Lightshot , Screenshot by Lightshot 90RP 9300IP and rising With email. Paying only via PSC. 30-40 EUROS
[Selling] OCE Gold 5 45 champs 11 skins CHEAP
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys just selling a gold 5 smurf. Only selling to trusted members(members with high positive trade count). Will allow the buyer to login to the account on their computer whilst i watch with team viewer until they pay, then i logout of teamviewer and we part our separate ways. Only looking to sell this account for around $45. Price will be negotiable Overview of account: http://puu.sh/4ZT2e.jpg Champs Owned: http://puu.sh/4ZT3k.jpg
[WTS] EUW GOLD v MOST CHAMPS, LOT OF SKINS, CHEAP
04/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add me on skype, ill show screens, cba to post takes to long y0 :bandit: skype: braden.elcock