Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2 WEST for only 30 euro CHEAP AND FAST

Discussion on D2 WEST for only 30 euro CHEAP AND FAST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2 WEST for only 30 euro CHEAP AND FAST

Hi everyone!
I would like to sell acc ADC. By acc ADC I mean almost all adc champs with skins like a TPA ez or SKT Vayne - so that's a unique skin.
Plus on this acc are some champs for other role if need to play .

Ofc Diamond 2 ~50 pkt.

Paypal payment.

SCREENS :
Old 09/24/2014, 22:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

More information man :P Runes, Champs , Skins and does it come with reqmail. Add screenies
Old 09/24/2014, 23:04   #3

Yeah Im sorry I know about those things! I'll add for a few min .

What do you mean by reqmail? I have that email but it's my own email and I cannot give it... I can answer for 90% of asks about acc.
Old 09/24/2014, 23:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
I really want this but you don't look trusted at all :/
Old 09/24/2014, 23:11   #5

****, that's bad. I sold 4 acc for a like 2 years cuz I always started play, got D1 , get bored and sell acc. - sorry for my bad english.

I'll add screens soon (max 1 hour) cuz Im updating LoL cuz I've installed Windows.

I dont know what should I do to trust me but Im not a bad guy who wants many for nothink .
Old 09/24/2014, 23:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboogieman View Post
****, that's bad. I sold 4 acc for a like 2 years cuz I always started play, got D1 , get bored and sell acc. - sorry for my bad english.

I'll add screens soon (max 1 hour) cuz Im updating LoL cuz I've installed Windows.

I dont know what should I do to trust me but Im not a bad guy who wants many for nothink .
Well I just traded one of my Diamond accounts for another guy's Diamond to test out EUW, and it got permabanned after 10 hours, now I have nothing so... Sale of accounts is really really dangerous and I don't see why you would sell for such a cheap price.
Old 09/24/2014, 23:18   #7

Hmm Cuz it's hard to sell for more and i rly need money :P. And I know smth about dangerous. I dont know. What should I do for you... I can give you some informations about me or so and if will be there any problems you can call it police or smth - haha.

****... it's..it's... hard to trust but.. I dont know :P. If you are adc player from east I can give you some learns if you wanna be better adc player. Are you chall east?

Otherwise You can add me on FB so we can talk about this there. Cheers

SCREENS :
Old 09/26/2014, 12:08   #8

Bumb !
Old 09/28/2014, 20:35   #9

bumb

I'll sell for 25 euro! : )
Old 09/30/2014, 09:37   #10

bumb !
Old 09/30/2014, 09:45   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 105/1/2
hey 20€ and ill take it, otherwise we would need to talk, pm me please