Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Of Legends skins verry cheap: ultimate skin for 10 euro !!!!

Discussion on League Of Legends skins verry cheap: ultimate skin for 10 euro !!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post League Of Legends skins verry cheap: ultimate skin for 10 euro !!!!

HELLO EVERYONE !! this is for EUW only !

I'm here to sell skins verry cheap. HERE IS A LIST OF how manny euro the skins are -------------------->

1 ultimate skin = 10 euro

1 legendary skin = 6 euro

1 1350 RP skin = 4.5 euro

1 975 RP skin = 3.5 euro

also sell other gifts like champions !!!! after i add you on LEAGUE you need to wait 2 weeks so i can gift you.

i can also make a deal if you wanna buy 2 ultimates or something i could sell it for less ! ADD ME ON SKYPE -------> brentje321<------ or send me a mail to
You can pay trough PayPall !

Tags
cheap skins, league of legends, league of legends account, lol skins, steam view tag cloud

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 GAMESCOM SKIN CODES [LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SKINS] [CHEAP, FAST, TRUSTED]
08/18/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
heyo, verkaufe hier zwei Gamescom Skin Codes. Beide unbenutzt und nirgendwo eingelöst. Ihr könnt sie also für die League of Legends Skins benutzen. Schnell kaufen, sonst sind sie weg ! Treasure #254542 Treasure #254543 Am besten aufnehmen. Sonst keine Rücknahme.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ULTIMATE ACCOUNT CHEAP !! 82 champions, 33 skins, 19 rune pages
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my league of legends account 30 level on EU West. Account has never been banned. I don't have time to play anymore. Account is worth 230$. I sell it a lot cheaper! I own 82 champions, 33 skins, 19 rune pages and LOT of expensive runes! I have 826 wins on normal game and 339wins/328 on ranked and 22 RP left. I'll send you details of my account after you buy and you can then change email and password. Have any questions please let me know, send me a private message. SECURE BUY...