Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4 account for BOOST!

Discussion on Gold 4 account for BOOST! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4 account for BOOST!

I have a gold 4 account with decent amount of champs. (images included)

in return i would like for you to boost my account on NA which is silver 1, 75 lp and gains 25-30 lp.

Contact me on skype: harsh2128

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boost to Gold for unranked account
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am currently Diamond 5 myself (Season 3 Diamond 1) and I want to start a new smurf but since I'm too lazy to play myself to level 30 I offer to boost everyone to Gold, since I'm not that experienced I only boost to gold, for an unranked EUW account with some champs.
[Trading] Euw Gold 5 Account gegen Boost Silver 1 - Gold 5 oder vk 30€
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo möchte gerne meinen Smurf Account der Gold gegangen ist gegen einen Boost für meinen Main Account Tauschen. Der Smurf ist auf Euw ,hat 34 Champs keine Skins und ist Gold 5 . 2 Runenseiten mit Ad und Ap Runen Neuer Account erst vor 2 Monaten hoch gelvlt Ja dafür suche ich einen Booster der mich mit meinem Main Account boostet
[Buying] Gold Boost/Account
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys. I am looking for a boost from Silver II to Gold V or a account with Gold V. I am hanging at Silver II 0 LP (in Silver III i got 16-20 LP/win) and don´t have the time to get to Gold V by myself in the last 2 Weeks of S3. Looking for a trustful, good and FAST boost. Pm me or post here pls. Regards,
[Buying] Gold I -> Plat V BOOST !! payin € or GOLD ACCOUNT
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there,. i am Gold 1 with 60 LP EUNE and need get promote to Platinum V getting 5 LP per win..(but when u win more then 4 games in row it will raise on 11) i can offer u PayPal € or Gold V account with 100 champs and 50 skins (9 rune pages) skype: semikk.77
[Trading] Gold IV Account for Elo Boost
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys, id like to find someone whos willin to boost a gold4 account to gold2. youll get a EUW Account (about 40 Champs + 5 Skin, 2 Full Runepages) msg me for further details x) cya