Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 1 61lp > Plat 5 EUW

Discussion on Gold 1 61lp > Plat 5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Gold 1 61lp > Plat 5 EUW

Buying boost from gold 1 61lp to plat 5 on EUW.
Got inactive, and so demoted. MMR is plat 3-4, earning 23+ lp each win (just got 23 lp so I believe you won't get less).
Buying boost by offline Belgium paysafecard. Paying tomorrow, you start when I payed you.
Looking for the most trustable booster with a good price.

Btw, anyone knows when the season ends?
Old 09/18/2014, 19:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Season should end somewhere late Oct
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2014, 20:18   #3

CLOSED
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat Account - Plat Border - Gold Team [CHEAP - PAYPAL]
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Summoners, Selling here my League account , I dont play league anymore for like 3 weeks now (last game also 3 weeks ago) , so i decided to sell my Account. The Account is Plat3 ~30Points It has a Platinum border. Gold III 5v5 Team Silver I 3v3 Team 770RP / 3350IP
[Selling] Selling account: D3 (61LP), EUW
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am offering my League of Legends account for sale. The region the account is registered on is Europe West. The account is currently Diamond 3, with 61 LP. The games played are: 160W/273G Ranked, 275W Normals. The attached images showcase champions, skins and ward skins owned on this account. Additionally, 3 rune pages are available, with the following runes: Marks:
QUITTING(CHEAP)[USA] S1 Gold, S2 Plat, S4 Plat 3 (all champ)(20Pages All Runes)
08/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good Morning Everyone, I understand that I have low posts on this forum but I am just looking to sell my account I have an account on ********** with boosting on CSGO with vouches of my legitness. Anyways I am original owner of this account and I have all information even original IP i made account with and first champs bought, once you purchase account you will be given ALL information in a text file as well as password email etc everything you need. I will also buy you a free...
[Buying] Oceania Silver 1 61LP To Gold 5 Elo Booster Needed
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Elo booster to carry me to gold for a cheap price. Pm me~
[Selling] Plat II Account S2 Gold & S3 Plat ( 83 Champions, 8 Rune Page, 40 skins )
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUW see the title ^^ I just want to sell this account because I don't need and it's very cheap, I'm taking offers but current price is 100€. Skype: francisco.ruivo6 I accept Paypal and Moneybookers. I'm also selling division services and looking for trusted vouchers ;)!