Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Plat 3 EU NE account 114 champs 102 skins (including PAX TF)

Discussion on Selling Plat 3 EU NE account 114 champs 102 skins (including PAX TF) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Selling Plat 3 EU NE account 114 champs 102 skins (including PAX TF)

Account ranked info : Season 3 = Platinum
Season 4 = Plat 3 69 LP (Currently)
Runes & Rune pages : 17 and lot's of runes.
Account is currently chat restricted for 30 games.
Icons : Most icons are owned.
Champions owned : 114
Skins owned : 102, with rare skins like Grey warwick medivel Twitch and PAX TF.

Proofs :

Skins :
Solo queue rank and IP/RP :
Not owned champions and runes :
Contact me on skype with offers and more info about the acc : failedbreath
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Plat 4 Account, All champs, 44 skins, Including championship riven
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold.
Selling Plat 2 Account much Champs/Skins
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo guys, i am selling my Acc: Platinum 2 Rating with 54 LP All Champs 81 Skins ( 6 Legendary + 4 Legacy ) 20 Rune Pages + pretty much every Rune. Give me your Skype and we will make a Price.
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins including 5 legendaries and much more
01/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins some champs having more than 1 including 5 legendaries, 12 rune pages, level 30, and has all the Halloween Icons including the $100 vengeful wraith. Over $1000 put into this account and all Im asking for is $150-$180. If you are interested please contact me on my skype @ RobotWithARaygun and maybe we can make a deal. I will give the account to the buyer first before they pay just to make them feel secure about the product that they are paying for....
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins including 5 legendaries and much more
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins some champs having more than 1 including 5 legendaries, 12 rune pages, level 30, and has all the Halloween Icons including the $100 vengeful wraith. Over $1000 put into this account and all Im asking for is $150-$180. If you are interested please contact me on my skype @ RobotWithARaygun and maybe we can make a deal. I will give the account to the buyer first before they pay just to make them feel secure about the product that they are paying for....
[Selling] EUW acc. with 86 champs, 36 skins(including 8 unavailable)
12/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a league of legends account on Eu West with original and mature summoner nickname. I'll keep it short and simple: * Riot Points 2146; Influence points 1134 1. ELo rating The account finished S1 with Gold and S2 with Platinum; Current elo rating 1316 silver 2. 86 Champions