Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIA Account on EUW (S3 Boarder)

Discussion on DIA Account on EUW (S3 Boarder) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation DIA Account on EUW (S3 Boarder)

Hey Community,

Search a !!!CHEAP!!! DIAmond Account on EUW Server with Season 3 Diamond Boarder and Season 4 in Diamond !

I don't care about skins or how much champs this account have.

Tell me your CHEAPES'T Offer !
Old 09/19/2014, 14:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey there ,i have this account just got diamond and am about to create a thread to sell it 130 Euros
EDIT: with recovery question answers,and proof of having original mail .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Challenger Boarder D1 EUW Account
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am selling my league account. Facts About the Account; -40K IP / 0 RP -Own every champ other than Fiora, Galio, Quinn, Sejuani, Skarner, Talon , Velkoz, Viktor and Yorick -20 Rune Pages with perfect runes for every role a huge stack of them. Please add me on skype or ask on here to see specifics.
[Selling] EUW Account Gold II.(Platin Boarder)
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I want to sell this account(3000+ Wins overall). I am the original owner. The account has never experienced any safety issues. The verified email adress(+password) and the accountname and it's password are going to be sent to you after i've received the money. It contains: All Champions
[Selling] EUW Good Plat Boarder Account
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling this Plat Boarder Account on EUW : This Account was Platin Season 2 and 3 !! This Season Rank atm : Silver 1 ~80 LP Runepages : 6
[Selling] Diamond 5 Account ||platinum s2 boarder||
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hi i got diamond 5 account for sale on eune server with plenty of skins and champs 5 rune pgs price is 60euros(paypal) add me on skype ''yossef9171'' http://i.imgur.com/5WEetPT.jpg